A exclusive scholarship for psychiatry Teachers has been launched on the occasion of World Mental Health Day, 10th October, 2020.
Highlights of the event are:
- Timings 5:30PM to 6:45PM Saturday, 10th Oct 2020
- Webinar Inauguration and launch of Exclusive Scholarship for Psychiatry Teachers (IToP STEPS) by Chief Guest:Dr Vedprakash MishraProfessor Emeritus, Medical Education, Dr. B.C.Roy National Awardee, Former Chairperson, Academic Council, Medical Council of India
- Gratitude to Ms Sudha Murty- Chairperson, Infosys Foundation & Dr Sunanda Kulkarni, Senior Prof of OBG & Editor, Essentials of Psychiatry for OBG Practitioners-Dr M Kishor (3Minutes)
- International experiences about investing in training of psychiatry teachers- Is there a need for exclusive scholarship for psychiatry teachers? Prof Mohan K Isaac (7 minutes) Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Division of Psychiatry, Facility of Health and Medical Sciences, The University of Western Australia.Visiting Professor, NIMHANS, MAHE, JSSAHER
- IPS role in training of psychiatry teachers Prof TS Sathyanarayana Rao, Hon.Sec IPS Prof of Psychiatry, JSSMC, JSSAHER, Mysuru ,(3minutes)
- Perspective from a Psychiatry Teacher- Investing in Teachers Prof. O P Singh, Editor Indian J Psychiatry Prof of psychiatry, NRS Medical College, Kolkata(3 minutes)
- Does rewarding psychiatry teachers help? Glimpse into awards for psychiatry teachers in India Dr Kiran Kumar, Associate Prof of Psychiatry, VIMS, Bengaluru (8 minutes)
- Why should Public Charitable Trust invest in psychiatry teachers? – Ravindranath N Rao – Trustee, Minds United (5 minutes)
- Investing in psychiatry teachers, those who teach undergraduates – will CBME require the focus? by Dr Henal Shah (8minutes) Prof (Addl) of Psychiatry, TNMC & Nair Hospital and Co-Director, FAIMER Regional Institute, KEM Mumbai
- Investing in psychiatry teachers, those who teach postgraduates- where should we begin?Dr Vikas Menon, Additional Professor of Psychiatry,JIPMER, Puducherry (8minutes) Chairperson :Prof & Dr Arun M, Medical Education Unit, JSSMC, JSSAHERDr Vinay HR, Medical Education Unit, AIMS, ACU Psychiatry teachers can email suggestions to email@example.com on what kind of enrichment training is needed for psychiatry teachers in India?
- for more detail visit: http://indianteachersofpsychiatry.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/World-Metal-Health-Day-2020-1.pdf