E- POSTER COMPETITION
THEME: INNOVATIONS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING IN PSYCHIATRY
Delegates can choose to participate online and present e- poster too, this is available for all psychiatry teachers, postgraduates, and medical students.
Platform for sharing interesting idea about innovative teaching learning methods in Psychiatry, It can be just an idea or research or experience.
Delegates can make a e- poster and be part of competition to win cash prize – details attached in the PDF.
This is part of
NATIONAL CME ON PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION AND FACULTY TRAINING
A JOINT INITIATIVE OF IPS FACULTY TRAINING TASK FORCE, IPS UG EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE AND IPS PG EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE
INITIATIVE SUPPORTED BY:
Department of Psychiatry, St. John’s Medical College,
Minds United for Health Sciences & Humanity Trust & Indian Teachers of Psychiatry Forum
SAVE THE DATE
9AM to 4PM on 15th January 2022
HOSTED IN HYBRID MODE BY
St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
Winners of E-Poster of “National CME for Psychiatry Education and Faculty training – January 2022”.
1st Place winners: Shared By
- Dr.Smitha Ramadas, Govt. Medical College, Thrissur, Kerala. Topic- “A dramatical way of teaching-learning empathy, for MBBS students”.
- Dr Adnan Kadiani, T.N.M.C and NAIR B.Y.L HOSPITAL, Mumbai. Topic-“A pilot study on the the effectiveness of consultation liaison psychiatry training program”.
2nd Place winners: Shared By
- Dr.Jagdish Varma, Pramukhswami Medical College, Bhaikaka University, Karamsad. Topic- “Development of a Web-based learning resource for Undergraduate Medical Students”.
- Dr. Johnson Pradeep , St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore. Topic- “Effective and Innovative Teaching Methods in Psychiatry for the medical undergraduates”.
Guidelines for participants:
- Eligibility: any faculty in psychiatry, post graduate in psychiatry and medical students are eligible to participate.
- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42” (Diagonal) LCD.
- File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT/.PPTX).
- Only three slides per E-Poster
- The presenting author is requested to make it convenient to remain at the site of his/her poster presentation throughout that stipulated time.
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only.
- The poster should be self-explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized.
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details
- Please be considerate when using colors for the presentation, keep only 2-3 colors as this would be a formal scientific poster presentation. Please select background colors that contrast well with the font to allow easier reading of your text. Avoid background with bright or dark color and full of texture as this will distract readers
- Names and affiliations of all authors (each author to be marked with superscript Arabic number (such as 1, 2 ) with their corresponding institute affiliation and their addresses.
- Please submit your e-poster to email@example.com
- The deadline to submit your E-Poster Submission is 10th January, 2022
- Registration for the conference is compulsory for participation
- First prize-Rs. 3000/-
- Second Prize-Rs. 2000/-
- All participants will receive E-certificates and all submissions will be compiled and published as conference proceedings in a suitable journal
- For any further queries please email organizing secretary of conference Dr Suhas Chandran at firstname.lastname@example.org, 080-22065460
REGISTRATION LINK : https://cmis.stjohns.in/anon_evForm.htm?ev=115
Note:- Registration is a must for E-certificate, Registration fee-Rs. 500/- No refund once registered, GST no. in form can be left blank